Symptoms of being a non-vegan:
- Lack of empathy for others
- Chooses their own temporary pleasure over another's lifetime of misery
- Ignores the obvious
- Actively avoids seeking out the truth
- Wants patience while they make others suffer the consequences of their actions.
- Complains about the injustices they are dealing with while participating in and funding the injustices perpetuated on others
- Thinks a lot about the suffering of plants
- Mocks the compassion and empathy felt by others towards those whom them make suffer
- Is annoyed by people who make morally decent and consistent choices
- Thinks personal choices can have victims.
- Thinks scientific facts about global warming, human health, and animal sentience are easily dismissed by simply refusing to believe them.
- Thinks it is gross to eat plants but will gladly eat bloody rotting flesh while drinking pus filled secretions of another animal's mother.
- Are extremely angered by people who say they love animals and actually follow through with this assertion by not harming or killing animals.
- making justifications that miss this the fact that lack of effort or willingness to change are not commensurate with what animals suffer through.
- believing that baby steps deserve a pat on the back. - claiming to stand for civil rights while denying all rights to certain others.
- claiming to be a feminist while supporting the rape and abuse of female being (and funding it through your purchases).